Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 136

Seems odd that I still am counting the days.  I'm not really, not exactly I actually had to go back to an older post and then count up the days b/c I stopped doing that.  I don't have to count the days b/c this is easy now.  My life is my own.  I control it, food no longer controls me.  It's just food, I don't care about it except that it fuels my body.  Honestly, the only thing that I care how it tastes?  Beer.  I will not give up my beer.  It's become my only vice and I like it.  I just budget for it now... not a monetary budget a health budget.  I only drink my craft brews on the weekends.  That's my budget, my tolerance is low now such that I can't drink too much anymore so it's okay to enjoy it.

Anyway, day 136.  So in that time I've lost 42lbs, I've lost 4 pant sizes, my sleep apnea is gone.  My GERD is gone.  My PCOS seems like it's gone.  I've had 3 regular menses without the aid of hormones or meds.  By and large I feel amazing.  I sleep wonderfully, I have energy and don't feel like a slug.  I've been exercising at least 3x a week and I just don't stress about what I eat.  I can honestly say I'm happy with myself.  That's a far cry from being ashamed of myself.  I also still have a ways to go but I feel good about my path and know I'll get there.

This blog has run its' course I'm not sure I'll keep updating as frequently unless I hit some major milestones.  Thanks to everyone for reading :)  I'm not going away I'm just not going to stress about updating this.  Besides I am far more active in my facebook group than here.  If you want in on that hit me up and I'll add you.

No comments:

Post a Comment