Monday, July 16, 2012

What a long strange week it has been

So Friday was the last day to verify for our HealthyWage competition and I verified at 38lbs down!!  My whole team did fantastic and now we wait to see if we placed in the top 3 to earn some cash.  I went off paleo for the weekend and drank much much beer and ate bread the end result? I was up 4lbs this morning.
Today I am going to start boot camp again now that Sgt. Shelly is conducting them in the gym across the street from my house.... I no longer have a valid excuse to skip.  I have 50lbs to go and I'm going to get there!
I have been busy... very busy... between work and things starting to come in the garden I haven't had much time for myself.  I decided to make some time this weekend though and I played hard.  We have made pickles and a few kinds of fruit preserves this week we hope to start canning beans.  I am already planning new things for my garden next year :)
I also plan to make paleo keylime pie this week.  Every since Beth posted hers last week I have craved keylime everything so the only way to solve this is to make my own and make it as healthy as possible so I don't feel guilty for eating it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! You should be so proud of yourself.

    A day or two off every now and then is good for the soul! :) Stay strong!

    Kate @HealthyWage

    ReplyDelete