Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wow! I seem to be really losing fast again

So now I'm at 36lbs down as of this morning.  I really haven't changed much except I'm actually eating breakfast again.  I'm just eating good clean paleo food even some berries!  I think the bulletproof regimen kickstarted my body past the plateau.  I think it also had some negative effects on my body as well, mostly in the fact that it made my digestion completely stall and I had some major issues over the weekend.  But that jolt seems to be what my body needed and I'm cruising again.  I hit my 2nd goal of 35lbs lost and when I hit 40lbs lost I will reward myself with buying clothes that fit.  I'm sure most people are tired of seeing me wear the same things but some of my clothes are just too big and I do not want to spend money until I am well below previous weightloss attempts.

In all though it's been an exciting week.  I've made pickles with ingredients from my garden and also made blueberry jam the paleo way.  Beans and tomatoes are coming in so before long we'll be preserving those.  I feel so good about knowing exactly what's in my food and what I'm eating.  It's such a drastic change from how I used to be.  I started slow and picked up steam and honestly I couldn't be happier with how I feel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment