Thursday, April 19, 2012

Down 10.2lbs as of this morning!

And I even had potatoes yesterday. :)

I also bounced out of bed early this morning not able to sleep any longer and got to work earlier than I have in years.  I am waking up before my alarm clock goes off and my body is rearing to go.  My mind is like shhhhhh it's too early.  For anyone who knows me, knows I am not a morning person.  This is a huge change for me.  But it's awesome!

I had interesting dreams last night.  I dreamed I was somewhere like Hawaii walking up and down a beautiful beach and I was totally hunting for my dinner.  And then space shuttle discovery landed on the beach nose down and a bunch of hyenas were trying to eat the crew for dinner.  I totally made those hyenas my dinner.  Yeah so... I haven't been able to remember my dreams for a while but I did today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment