Friday, April 27, 2012

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday...

OK now that is out of my system.

So anyway I didn't lose any weight today but that's alright I know why.  I had alot of red meat yesterday and it takes some time to digest when it does I'll be down again.

Before I forget http://nomnompaleo.com/post/21327182802/ready-for-the-nom-nom-paleo-app I can't wait to get this.  The only trouble is since my iPad was stolen I have to convince Leah she should let me borrow hers for cooking :)

Other updates:  Our Healthywage team is kicking butt!  We're all losing and I'm so proud of everyone.  Which by the way please vote for us! http://www.facebook.com/HealthyWage?v=app_134935649942416&app_data=entry_id%3D5030059  We are the FabFitFun5.

Keeping this one short, tomorrow should be longer b/c I'm heading to market for some grass fed meat!  We stopped at Trader Joe's on Wednesday and scored lots of Kerrygold, coconut milk, coconut oil and other nomnoms.

TGIF folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment