Friday, May 4, 2012

Hey it's day #24 and I'm down 18.6lbs

This is actually getting easier.  The biggest thing about eating correctly is preparation and planning.  I plan meals out a week in advance now and I know where and what to eat if I don't pack or don't make breakfast at home.  It's so easy to just do the easy thing and hit fastfood or junk but honestly a few minutes of planning in advance will spare you a life time of misery.  I never understood this until I took things very seriously so chances are most folks reading this are just thinking.... "blah blah blah in their heads".  It's OK, I understand.

So yeah, stepped on the scale and was down 2 full pounds today.  That made for a happy Friday indeed.  I knew before going to bed I'd be down a good chunk b/c I was only up .2lbs from what I was that morning.  Yes, I weigh myself multiple times a day.  Yes, you could call me obsessive.  But, it keeps me from hiding from the scale which at this stage is absolutely crucial for me.

Enough about that.... I just stumbled across this.  Make your own Almond Milk and Almond Flour.  I'm excited to try it!

Cutting this one short, TGIF everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment