Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I'm totally going to try this weekend

I'm finding that I need a larger variety of things to snack on rather than nuts, berries, coconut, and hard-boiled eggs.  So today I'm scouring the blogsphere and forums for things to try and this is my list.

So I'm obviously not going to make all of these I'll pick one or two to try and then try more the next weekend.  The bottom line is that I am excited to find things that will satisfy my sweet tooth but that are actually healthy... made with dark chocolate, made with natural sweetners, nothing inside is processed and all homemade.

I'll post pics as I work thru some of the recipes so stay tuned!


Oh and lastly... I want a drink.  Gluten Free beer still has too many carbs in it.  And red wine is blah.  So hello to this!  http://crossfitcooking.com/?p=291  St. Germain Lemondae made with St. Germain...less than 4g carbs per serving.  I can handle that... if I can handle the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment