Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bulletproof Day #2



Bulletproof Day 2


I got up early b/c my mind wouldn't stop racing.  A problem I worked on all day wouldn't leave my mind and I had somethings I just had to try today so I got to work almost an hour earlier than my usual time.

Weighed myself, was happy with result. I had gained some weight from the "gluten free" pasta at Olive Garden on Father's Day.  That weight plus more was gone or roughly 3lbs.

I made my coffee.  I used less Stevia today than yesterday because I found that I liked the taste less sweet.

I drank it slowly even though I wasn't really hungry.

I'm hyper as all holy bawls.  Not jittery just hyper.

I spilled tea on the table in the break room because I was talking with my hands like an Italian and apparently very hyper and excited about my garden at home.

Did I mention I'm hyper?
/twitch
/twitch

No hunger, I feel full, sated, and like I could run a million miles.  Time will tell how long this lasts....Leah still thinks I'm psychosomatic :p

No comments:

Post a Comment