Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tonight I made... Spaghetti

No really it was paleo sketti!

I started with some onions and orange bell pepper, kerrygold, garlic, S&P
Then I browned some burger and added some of my secret Italian spices (like basil, oregano, more garlic).  Once browned I added the peppers and onions back and some tomato sauce and season to your liking.



 Next I made my "noodles".  Which meant I cleaned and sliced some zucchinis with a veggie peeler.


When sauce is about ready boil your water and of course add a little EVOO to keep it from sticking and boil your noodles for just a minute or two.  Too long and you'll get mush, not long enough and they might be chewy.  This is totally up to your liking. 

 When that's all done you get this wonderful concoction that feels like you're eating pasta only without the gluten.  So yummy!  And this was totally on a whim, I made the rest of the family normal noodles and enjoyed my sauce my paleo way.

No comments:

Post a Comment