Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bulletproof Day #4

This is the first day where I'm actually a little hungry.  So I'm not sure if I'll make it till 2pm before I eat.  And I am totally craving a huge steak dripping in Kerrygold butter.

So yesterday was day #3 and up until around 10pm it was pretty decent.  It was very hot here yesterday heat index over 100 and we worked in the yard.  I sweated alot, didn't drink enough water and thus a head ache ensued.  This head ache progressed into a full blown migraine over several hours and by midnight I was in terrible pain.  I took some medicine and that didn't help, so I started drinking water.... lots of it.  After about an hour my stomach stared churning and I needed to....poop.  This was great because it had been 5 days since my last BM.  I went and my pain started subsiding.  Still there just not as bad.  I drank some more water and tried to go to sleep which I finally did.

I can only attribute my migraine to two things.  Dehydration and constipation.  Today I am drinking more water, lots more.  I was down another pound this morning so that was great but I'm not sure where I am yet on how I feel about this Bulletproof IF thing yet. I promised to give it a week so I have a few more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment